IN-STUDIO MUSIC LESSONS
- Lessons cost $35 per 30 minute lesson
- lessons are charged on a term by term basis. Once invoice has been paid this secures your time slot for the term.
- Once signed up for the term , invoices remain at the full amount regardless of how many lessons are attended by the student. House Of Sound are not responsible for students being at lessons.
- Lessons that fall on a public holiday will be changed to another time as a catch up lesson, or a refund of $35 will be offered if a catch up is not possible. The refund will be offered as a discount off the following terms invoice. If lessons do not continue into the following term or period, a refund will be given.
- Although fees are invoiced on a term-by-term basis, your ‘enrolment’ stands for the year. You are not compelled to have lessons for the year and students can withdraw from lessons on a term-by-term basis.
- If invoices are not paid by the third week of the following term, a late fee of $20 will apply. If invoices for the previous ten-week term are not settled by the end of the fifth week of the following term or period, you may be registered with Baycorp or other debt collection agency
- On cancellation of your lessons, you must immediately pay any outstanding fees and other payments owed by you to House Of Sound. If you do not pay by the required time, you may be registered with Baycorp or other debt collection agency
IN-SCHOOL MUSIC LESSONS
Lessons are charged as a flat fee of $120 per term. Tutors will do their utmost to ensure that students are at lessons, however we are not responsible for students being absent for whatever reason.
Although fees are invoiced on a term by term basis, your ‘enrolment’ stands for the year. You are not compelled to have lessons for the year and students can withdraw from lessons on a term by term basis.
For a student to receive ongoing lessons, payment for the term MUST be settled by the end of the fifth week of the school term. We will not teach a student beyond this time until this outstanding fee payment has been made. You can arrange for fees to be paid by regular automatic payments.
If a student withdraws from lessons before week five of the term, then the fee will reduce to $60 for that term and you will receive a refund for the difference. There is no refund of a term fee either in part or whole, for withdrawals after week five.
Any student who is enrolled after the second week of the term will commence lessons in week 6 of that term and be charged the half term rate of $60. Enrolments received after week 6 of the term will start lessons on week 1 of the following term
We will be offering the opportunity for two performances throughout the year. It is our expectations all students will take part, however we are not responsible for students being absent for whatever reason from any of these performances.
Lessons for the year commence in the second week of the 40 week school year, and finish, one week before the end of the school year. Within this 38 week window, students will get 36 weeks per year of music lessons leaving two weeks for any catch up lessons should the tutor be unable to attend or arrange cover.
In the unlikely event, parents/caregivers will receive a refund of $10 per lesson for any lessons missed should the tutor fall short of the 36 weeks.
By signing up, you have agreed to pay the term fee for the period intended.